sâmbătă, 4 decembrie 2010

Winamp Test

I was tagged in the Winamp Test by Razvan. He was expecting this like a week ago, but now's the time! It's not that I am lazy, but I was really busy. I still am... There are a few rules and everything should go easy and smooth.

The official rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense. NO CHEATING! (even if it's an unknown song - put a youtube link)
4. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

Now my music should finally describe me. It would be about time... These are my songs:

1.How are you feeling today?
Anathema - Sentient
I guess... It's only morning (because I had a long night), I still have to find out. But this is a song I love.

2.Will you get far in life?
Within Temptation - The Promise
This sounds good. I will get far and maybe I'll like being there. Still, I hope "far" doesn't mean "at 80 in Alaska". But who knows?

3.How do your friends see you?
A Perfect Circle - Judith (I always wanted to know this)
Now this is a little bit surprising. I'm not so sure I am even close. But hey, if that's how they see me...

4.Will you get married?
Entwine - Closer (my love)
This is a YES! I will get married. Now I just have to see who would take me (I'm kind of crazy you know...)

5.What is your best friend’s theme song?
Afi - Love Like Winter
I like winter, so it should be okay. I'm not so sure if love can be cold, but it can be as bright and full of happiness, emotions and energy as winter is. This is how it is like for me.

6.What is the story of your life?
Alanis Morissette - Ironic
This is too good to be light. Well, this is life in general. I think it's true. I can manage irony.

7.What was high school like?
A Perfect Circle - What's Going On
It seems that in high school I would just wander around and ask kids "What's going on?". Or at least I should have done that.

8.How can you get ahead in life?
Paramore - Decode
I'm working on it!

9.What is the best thing about your friends?
Linkin Park - Shadow Of The Day
Let's make this clear: I don't think they're shadows, but who am I to contradict Winamp?

10.What is in store for this weekend?
Within Temptation - It's the Fear
I won't go shopping this weekend. The last thing I need is fear.

11.What song describes you?
Entwine - Refill My Soul
I'll try to do this every time I may need it. Still, it's better not to need such refills.

12.To describe your grandparents?
Anathema - Universal
My grandmother is anything but universal. She is universally capable though.

13.How is your life going?
Tiamat - Mount Marilyn
I don't actually mount anything these days, but maybe I just don't know the metaphor for my Marilyn.

14.What song will they play at your funeral?
Mortal Love - Of Keeping the Fire Down
I think it's suitable for my funeral. (The truth is, I won't actually have a funeral. I will die flying over the rainbow and they won't find my body.)

15.How does the world see you?
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Hey, what can I do? Chasing cars, chasing buses seems to be the story of my life.


16.Will you have a happy life?
Anathema - Destiny Is Dead
Then yes. I'll make my life, with my decisions and it should be happy. For me at least...

17.What do your friends really think of you?
Tiamat - To Have And Have Not
I can't really comment on others' opinions.

18.Do people secretly lust after you ?
Alanis Morissette - Surrendering
You bet they do! They surrender to the sweetness of it and... Who am I to judge?

19.How can I make myself happy?
Anathema - Re-Connect
I hope I'll do this every time I'm not happy.

20.What should you do with your life?
Kerli - Butterfly Cry
This should be easy. I'll just let the butterflies do the crying and I'll go on. Neat!

This really was fun. I actually did it on my other computer too, that's how much I enjoyed it. I encourage you to do it yourselves. It can't hurt and you may have fun.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu